Soulful Caregiver’s Credo
We commit to:
1) Listening to patients and helping them choose the medical cannabis options that will provide the most relief in the most affordable way
2) Maintaining an understanding of the dispensary products available
3) Ensuring full and complete custody of, and securing all medical cannabis from point of purchase to patient delivery
4) Providing services to the patient population without any fee or expectation of compensation from the patient
5) Agreeing in advance with patient on how product purchase and reimbursement will be handled
6) Supporting our Caregiver’s Circle by participating in Facebook forum conversations
7) Encouraging patients to effectively communicate with their dispensary “Pharmacist or Physician in Charge” regarding their medical cannabis use and its effects
The Soulful Caregivers Circle reviewed and approved this Credo (Version 1.0) on July 17, 2019.
Modified on August 28, 2019 based on feedback from the Soulful Caregiver’s Circle meeting on August 22, 2019.