Soulful Caregivers Program (SCP)
Our Caregivers Circle has started a program to provide caregivers with free registration and a gas card. We are working on a training module so that caregivers know what to expect. Industry sponsors have been signing up to support this important work.
What is provided:
- A network of screened/vetted caregivers willing to donate time to patients in need
- Online training developed by Soulful Cannabis, delivered by webinar to the caregiver community. The training will be free to the public and will cover: The Caregivers Credo, caregiver process/expectations, assessing the needs of a patient, how to help patients, product administration tips, working with senior centers
- Periodic online Q&A sessions for caregivers
- Caregiver-only meetups
- Public Service Announcements
- Promotion of the PA Caregivers Program
- Closed forum on Facebook for members of the SCP Circle
- Caregivers willing to accept a “Caregivers Credo” (under development by Soulful Cannabis Caregivers Circle)
Want to learn more about our Caregivers Program?
View our recorded Soulful Caregivers Program webinar which provides an overview of the resources, the training process and tips for new caregivers:
After viewing the webinar, if you feel like you want to be part of the program, please sign up below. We’ll be in touch with the next step!
Caregivers Program Sign Up
Our deepest gratitude to our Soulful Caregivers Program Sponsors!
Would your company like to sponsor the Soulful Caregivers Program?
Contribute to Soulful Cannabis and direct your funds to help us build a strong caregivers network in PA, NJ and beyond!